After hours of work i brought myself to make another steam Skin. After those hours of work i finally made it working
This one is (Like my Spitfire Skin) also based on the Rainbowdash Steam Skin
And now its fixed for the newest Version of Steam!
And it's Updated now! Thanks to
- fixed tooltip header colors
- changed chat text colors, feedback appreciated
- achievement status bar, added color gradient
- avatar borders and achievement graphics colorized
- got rid of the last gradient background for lists that should be readable
- changed label color back to a lighter blue, instead of the electric blue. it's a compromise.
- fixed community "guideslink" in the upper left corner of the gameslist (wtf steam, overwriting skin layouts)
- lots of text visibility
- collapser button in the friendspanel made moar beautiful by thinning out the background color
I hope you enjoy it